Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some videos that I took on July 11th just suddenly disappeared from my camera roll. What do I do to get them back?!

I Had took like over 20 videos on July 11th and about half of them just disappeared from my camera rolol & iCloud. What do I do?!

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 6:16 PM

If they were in the camera roll on your device when you last backed it up, restoring the backup should recover them. Note: you'll have to restore the entire backup as you can't just choose to only restore videos. This explains how to restore from backup: Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2015 6:16 PM in response to lexisimpson25

If they were in the camera roll on your device when you last backed it up, restoring the backup should recover them. Note: you'll have to restore the entire backup as you can't just choose to only restore videos. This explains how to restore from backup: Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support.

Jul 31, 2015 8:42 PM in response to lexisimpson25

If you are using iCloud photo library and they no longer appear in iCloud I'm afraid you're probably out of luck. Your device backup won't include your camera roll videos (or photos) if you have iCloud photo library enabled. You might check your "recently deleted" album to see if they may be there; if so, they can be recovered by tapping Select, tapping the videos, then tapping Recover.

Some videos that I took on July 11th just suddenly disappeared from my camera roll. What do I do to get them back?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.