Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can only play 1 song at a time since iTunes 12.2.1.16 win7

Ever since the last update i can only play once song at a time. I select an album or playlist i can manage to get one song to play then it stops. It seems like the Play icon is broken. At least the iTunes icon no longer that red thing. Thanks jim

PC-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 12:37 PM

Hello jimborama,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It seems like iTunes only plays one song at a time instead of automatically going to the next song.

This can happen if the selection checkboxes next to the songs in your iTunes library become unchecked. To resolve this, open iTunes and go to My Music, click on any song and press Command-A to select all of your music, then right-click and select Check Selection. This should put a checkmark next to the songs in iTunes and let you play multiple songs.

This information comes from our support article on iTunes keyboard shortcuts--iTunes 12 for Windows: Keyboard shortcuts.

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2015 12:37 PM in response to jimborama

Hello jimborama,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It seems like iTunes only plays one song at a time instead of automatically going to the next song.

This can happen if the selection checkboxes next to the songs in your iTunes library become unchecked. To resolve this, open iTunes and go to My Music, click on any song and press Command-A to select all of your music, then right-click and select Check Selection. This should put a checkmark next to the songs in iTunes and let you play multiple songs.

This information comes from our support article on iTunes keyboard shortcuts--iTunes 12 for Windows: Keyboard shortcuts.

All the best.

can only play 1 song at a time since iTunes 12.2.1.16 win7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.