Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 4S is stuck with black screen from DFU mode! Help please!

So, I was trying to restore my iPhone 4s, and it got stuck on the reboot icon. So, I learned from various sources that if you enter DFU mode then you can counter that problem. Well, the iPhone 4s has a power button issue. My power button is not functional, so I decided to look for other solutions. I saw multiple videos and articles on redsn0w, and discovered that they had a DFU mode. So, I decided to give it a try. I was fine up until a point where my iTunes said that it couldn't restore my iPhone. After a while of my phone not doing anything, it went black. I then disconnected, and then reconnected the phone. I got the message saying that it had to restore my phone before connecting to iTunes. My phone has had a black screen for the past 2 hours, and I don't think it's doing anything anymore. Is there anyways to fix this? Please help 😟

4s 8.4 Windows 10 and my iTunes is updated

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 5:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 7:39 PM

Nvm ......

after a couple more hours of letting it just sit, I noticed that the restore icon had gone away. Plugged the phone back up, and iTunes said that it had to restore again.

Summary: ✅It's fixed 😐 😕

1 reply

My 4S is stuck with black screen from DFU mode! Help please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.