Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iOS Apps is disabled. How do I get it to function again?

My iPhone 4 Apple App seems disabled.

What do I do?

The network I use i:Verizon

I have 34 apps

Capacity:6.2

Available: 305 MB

Version:7.1.2(11D257)

Carrier: Verizon 16.0

Model: MD440LL/A

Any time I try to download another great app, I get a circle that keeps going around and around.

When I tap the circle, it disappears, and I have to start all over again.

What might have caused it?

I turned on an older Chrome Book that had been sitting for about 2yrs,

and it had a different email address.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 6:33 PM

Just to clarify, your iPhone 4 cannot run apps at all or are you saying the app store will not download new apps and that is the problem? If the later, then are restrictions on on your iPhone? Setting > General > Restrictions (should say off). If on, click the word "On" by the word Restrictions to enter restrictions and enter the restrictions passcode and set Restrictions to off.

I don't see how turning on a Chromebook would affect your iPhone. What makes you think there may be a connection?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2015 6:33 PM in response to Eva67208480

Just to clarify, your iPhone 4 cannot run apps at all or are you saying the app store will not download new apps and that is the problem? If the later, then are restrictions on on your iPhone? Setting > General > Restrictions (should say off). If on, click the word "On" by the word Restrictions to enter restrictions and enter the restrictions passcode and set Restrictions to off.

I don't see how turning on a Chromebook would affect your iPhone. What makes you think there may be a connection?

My iOS Apps is disabled. How do I get it to function again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.