Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have video of people making speeches. Now I need to make transfer just the audio to a flash drive. How is best way to do this?

HHow to make audio from video and down load to flash drive

MacBook Pro, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 6:59 PM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2015 1:48 PM in response to douglasfromsugar land

Howdy douglas,

It sounds as if you have a video that you want to use only the audio portion of, is that correct?

It is not clear what device you have this video on, but for the purposes of this answer I will presume it is either on your MacBook Pro or that you can get it there.

If you can open this video file using QuickTime Player, you can use that application to extract the audio into a separate AAC audio file. From the File menu select > Export > Audio Only... This creates an AAC file. See this article - Export movies to other file formats and resolutions - QuickTime Player Help

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you.

I have video of people making speeches. Now I need to make transfer just the audio to a flash drive. How is best way to do this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.