Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes won't sync with my iPhone on my computer

I got a new computer and I've been thinking of making the switch from Android to Apple soon, but when I tried to sync my old iPhone with my new computer through iTunes it just won't work. What happened was I added around 40 songs to iTunes to test it, checked "Sync Music" for my phone, hit sync and the progress bar at the top kinda lit up for half a second and then stopped. It didn't say anything (and just had the basic apple logo at the top), and obviously when I checked my phone the music wasn't on there. I know it's not the phone because when I tried on my old laptop it worked. If I do get a iPhone (which I may actually not now) I would like to sync it with my main PC. Any solutions would be extremely helpful. (Side note: I did build my computer, while the laptop was store bought. I also have Windows [the actual operating system] saved on my C: drive while pretty much everything else is on the 2 TB external D: drive. I tried saving installing iTunes on both drives and had no success.)

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 8:53 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes won't sync with my iPhone on my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.