Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i tried to create my apple id with none payment options on my macbook os x 10.6.8 but it does't show none options

i tried to create my apple id with none payment options on my macbook os x 10.6.8 but it does't show none options

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 12:08 AM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2015 12:27 AM in response to goma gautam

You need to follow the instructions on this page when creating an account : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor…

If you don't use those instructions you will need to enter payment details before the account can be used - you should be able to remove the payment details after entering them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.