Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an older Mac Mini and iPad 2 will an old iCloud ID. No longer valid. I can use my current Apple ID for updates and purchases, but cannot get rid of the old account. Can I merge the 2 - not knowing the password or having access to the email.

I have an older MAC mini and iPad 2 with an old iClould ID. My current Apple ID and iCloud IDs work fine on newer machines, and even on the older ones, so I can keep them updated! Can I combine the old with the new?? Apple support cannot even find the old account in their database. * It was when iCloud was quite new.

iPad 2, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 31, 2015 9:41 PM

1 reply

I have an older Mac Mini and iPad 2 will an old iCloud ID. No longer valid. I can use my current Apple ID for updates and purchases, but cannot get rid of the old account. Can I merge the 2 - not knowing the password or having access to the email.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.