Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't get any track names

I've had this problem for a few months. Doesn't seem to connect to gracenote; doesn't work with any CD I try. I get the message

"CDDB information is not available for some of these items.

I tried unchecking the Automatically get track names and restarting suggested in one previous thread. But it still doesn't work. When I try manually getting track names I get the message "no Error"

Any suggestions?

ITUNES 12.2.1.16

Mac OS 10.10.4 Yosemite

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 1:46 AM

1 reply

Sep 6, 2015 8:08 AM in response to Zackman1959

Same thing is happening to me. Wifi was off, so I decided to burn a few CDs figuring I would just get the track names later when I had an Internet connection. But I get the message Gracenote doesn't have the info. These are not bootlegs or illegal copies. Oddly, when I load a CD (with an Internet connection), iTunes gets the track names. But the tracks I loaded that just appear as Track 01, etc (loaded when I didn't have an Internet connection) get the Gracenet does not have the info error message. Never had this problem before. I can't be sure but this may have occurred after upgrading to 12.2. Is there something in this version that somehow isn't interacting with Gracenote properly>

Can't get any track names

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.