Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No photos displaying on web link for shared iPhone albums?

Hi - I have just shared a photo album from my iPhone 6 to a person who has an MS PC. So I enabled "publicwebsite". However they have just subscribed to the album and clicked the web link, but no photos are being displayed? Just a black screen with the name of the photo album top left and "iCloud" top right. Is this because the photos have to download first which will take a while? There are around 250 photos and a few 1 - 2 minute videos in there. Don't understand why the photos don't display immediately? Please advise, thanks

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 4:03 AM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2015 4:48 AM in response to alstemp

ok i think I have figured this out now - i thought if you shared an album and gave it the same name as an existing album on your iphone it would just transfer everythign across to the web link. But no you have to "post" each item first. which is really laborious if you have over 250 items!! Anyway I think I have fixed it now . . thanks

No photos displaying on web link for shared iPhone albums?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.