Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to create more apple id in 1 day?

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 3:56 AM

15 replies

Aug 2, 2015 7:34 AM in response to seventy one

Anything is possible, however the person can still provide assistance without doing it himself, which is what is producing the problem. They need to be doing this on their own devices, because trying to do it multiple times on one device is what is creating the issue. I'm not against the assistance, but creating an ID for someone can also mean they have complete control of the ID as well. If you have read of these issues that seem to be occurring in Russia, individuals are hacking iCloud IDs, locking devices and demanding ransom. They put the device into lost mode and then change the iCloud password, so the owner has no alternative. How would you like it if you purchased a new device and it came pre-loaded with an Apple ID and password that someone else created for you?

Aug 2, 2015 9:15 AM in response to kourosh.e

You cannot create a legitimate Apple ID from Iran because Apple does not provide a choice for "Iran" in the Create Apple ID "Choose your country or region" process.

Apple Support site search results for "Iran" (one word) yield only articles in which there exists a list of countries where Apple Services are NOT available.

Our US Marine friend Kilted Tim explains in no uncertain terms here > hi :) i need serious help! apparently, my country (Iran) isn't I'm the provided list of countries when i want to complete my Apple ID info, and since it's incomplete Apple Store and iTunes keep telling me i need to review my account and can't use it

To summarize Kilted Tim's answer "Apple does not do business in Iran." "There is no legitimate source for Apple Products in Iran." "There is nothing more to discuss."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.