Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music iOS 8.4

i.OS 8.4 is awful, music no longer works seamlesssly across devices, some of the songs are inhibited (those tagged as explicit cannot be downloaded or played) library can't be browsed as it used to be. In a nutshell its a huge fail! Why should I be forced to buy a subscription service when I have already spent thousands on devices that used to be perfect ? Remove this upgrade and bring back 8.3!!!!

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 4:27 AM

9 replies

Aug 1, 2015 5:20 AM in response to Chrisapple1709

Your 200 GB of space has nothing to do with storing music, purchased content is stored in Apple's space not yours and if you store non purchased content in the cloud you do so with iTunes Match which is separate from your 200 GB.

All you need to do to put the music you want on your device is to show all music (tap the red text in the middle of the screen, it may say artist, albums, songs or something else and turn off the option to show music offline), once all your music is visible tap the three dots by the side of the music you want on your phone and choose 'make available offline'

Aug 3, 2015 2:02 AM in response to Chrisapple1709

It may not but an answer to your issue, but it wasn't intended to be, my only intention was to correct your opening rant in that there was an inherent issue with how Apple music worked, there isn't, it's just you that has the problem. The purpose of posting this is to point out that the solution will be found in a different place to where you think it might. i.e it's something to do with your set up, not 8.4 per se.

Music iOS 8.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.