Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I had finished using the Adblock app for IOS control centre said that a sound was playing?

The reason I was using Adblock was that I was watching TV shows on the Internet and I'm paranoid about viruses. Im worried that the website I was on,put locker, could of infected my iPad and for reference my iPads an air 2.

The sound that it said it was playing looked like a web address but was too long to read fully. The strange thing was that no sound was playing and I had made sure to fully quit the website I was using.

iPad Air, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 6:19 AM

3 replies

Aug 1, 2015 9:01 AM in response to Dan_John24

Please don't apologize, there is nothing to apologize about. I'm sorry It I came off the wrong way. I just didn't totally understand what you were saying and you are certainly not wasting my time. I come here to help because I want to help.

Back to the point of the discussion, I wasn't sure what you meant about the website and the control center remark.

When I had finished using the Adblock app for IOS control centre said that a sound was playing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.