Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have forgotten my apple id and password on my ipad air. so is there any way of making my ipad work?

I have forgotten my apple id and password of my ipad air 64 GB memory. i have already tried tried fixing it on apple store but it was no use. if anyone knows how to reset ipad please tell me.

iPad Air, iOS 8

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 3:01 AM

5 replies

Aug 3, 2015 5:38 AM in response to MaouDragneel

Gail already gave you the proper instructions for recovering your Apple ID and password. If that doesn't work, I'm afraid there is no other way to unlock a device.

You can maybe contact Apple directly - http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ and ask to speak to someone on the security team. Prepare to prove that you are who you say you are and they may be able to help reset your password.

Aug 3, 2015 7:19 AM in response to MaouDragneel

MaouDragneel wrote:

i went to: FORGOT MY APPLE ID. but couldn't even answer those questions. my device was closed for about three to four months and i have forgotten like everything about it. so if u know any way hard resetting or any other way to reset please tell me.

Did you use a different AppleID than the one you use to login here? An AppleID is just your email address. Do you use a Mac computer to sync or backup? If so, check your keychain there. You can call Apple at the appropriate number - Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support and ask for help.

i have forgotten my apple id and password on my ipad air. so is there any way of making my ipad work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.