Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get my iPhone 5c to backup to my iCloud account. Any advice?

I Can't get my iPhone 5c to backup to my iCloud account. It's not doing it automatically. Is there another way to do it manually?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 3:25 AM

13 replies

Aug 1, 2015 4:41 AM in response to deggie

MY router is upgraded. No I haven't tried signing out yet. Really they weren't much help. They basically told me because my device was at 5.3 & my iCloud was only 5.0 that it would not backup. That I needed to purchase more storage. I broke down & purchased more storage yesterday & still nothing. I just signed out & signed back in & it's still giving me the iCloud connection timed out message.

I can't get my iPhone 5c to backup to my iCloud account. Any advice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.