Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am part of the support group in a company. A user reported that the ipad was initialized and now the ipad indicated that this ipad is associated to an Apple ID that she did not remember neither the user nor the password.

I am part of the support group in a company. A user reported that the ipad was initialized and now the ipad indicated that this ipad is associated to an Apple ID that she did not remember neither the user nor the password. I am assuming that she entered a wrong apple id because the official email address for that user is ******.com and the error message show d.....@sanofi.co As you can see at the end of the domain is lacking the letter "m" so even that we have the Current apple id for Dian Forbes, there is no way to complete the process of initialization of that ipad because it is associated to an invalid apple id

What can be done ?

<E-mail Edited by Host>

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 8.4, I am support only not owner

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 7:03 AM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2015 7:42 AM in response to pedrofrompanama

as long as she used the password she knows she can sign out and disassociate. If she does not know correct password - she can reset it on appleid site if she had provided correct date of birth and security questions. If she didn't you or her would have to talk to Apple. Just in case when you call them it might make sense to have on hands two documents. Proof of purchase and certificate of authority that you represent Sanofi in that matter that is if ipad belongs to Sanofi. Second document is not needed if ipad belongs to her. Good luck.

I am part of the support group in a company. A user reported that the ipad was initialized and now the ipad indicated that this ipad is associated to an Apple ID that she did not remember neither the user nor the password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.