Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I stop this? I never asked for it, can't get ahold of anyone to help - received this email --> Dear Scott Li***, This is a reminder that on 08/30/2015 you will be charged $10.99 for your 20 GB storage plan using your Visa •••• •••• •••• 09

How can I stop this? I never asked for it, can't get ahold of anyone to help - received this email --> Dear Scott Li***, This is a reminder that on 08/30/2015 you will be charged $10.99 for your 20 GB storage plan using your Visa •••• •••• •••• 09 if you do not wish to be charged, you can cancel by downgrading to the free storage plan from your iOS device, Mac or PC.* The iCloud Team

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 5:02 AM

There are no replies.

How can I stop this? I never asked for it, can't get ahold of anyone to help - received this email --> Dear Scott Li***, This is a reminder that on 08/30/2015 you will be charged $10.99 for your 20 GB storage plan using your Visa •••• •••• •••• 09

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.