Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

since updating to new itunes I can't load music from my pc to my iphone...help?

Why can't I load music from my pc to my iPhone ever since I updated to the newest iTunes version?

iPhone 4, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 6:24 AM

Hi, pmv123.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are experiencing an issue syncing music from your iTunes library to your iPhone. Could you provide more details on what behavior you're experiencing? These details may allow me to provide a better solution for you. However, here is an article that outlines the new syncing process in iTunes 12.

iTunes 12 for Windows: Sync iPod, iPhone, or iPad

If you no longer see the syncing option when selecting the device > Summary > Music, this could because your have subscribed to Apple Music. Here is some information regarding this new service.

About Apple Music

Add music from your own collection to your Apple Music library

Add music from the Apple Music catalog to your library

Cheers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2015 6:24 AM in response to pmv123

Hi, pmv123.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are experiencing an issue syncing music from your iTunes library to your iPhone. Could you provide more details on what behavior you're experiencing? These details may allow me to provide a better solution for you. However, here is an article that outlines the new syncing process in iTunes 12.

iTunes 12 for Windows: Sync iPod, iPhone, or iPad

If you no longer see the syncing option when selecting the device > Summary > Music, this could because your have subscribed to Apple Music. Here is some information regarding this new service.

About Apple Music

Add music from your own collection to your Apple Music library

Add music from the Apple Music catalog to your library

Cheers

since updating to new itunes I can't load music from my pc to my iphone...help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.