Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help i am running version 10.10.4 recently installed since I've installed and my iPhotos has been migrated to photos i can no longer upload albums i create to Facebook can anyone please help I'm going nuts with this?

I'm using an iMac ruining 10.10.4. ever since this latest version installed i can no longer upload new albums created in photo using the share icon can anyone please help I'm an average user so if you can words of one syllable would be a great help its driving me nuts?

iMac, iOS 8.4, version 10.10.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 7:48 AM

There are no replies.

help i am running version 10.10.4 recently installed since I've installed and my iPhotos has been migrated to photos i can no longer upload albums i create to Facebook can anyone please help I'm going nuts with this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.