Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using iTunes on my iPad, how do I start at or replay a section of a playlist song? There is no slider bar that I can find.

Using iTunes on my iPad, how do I start at or replay a section of a song? There is no slider bar that I can find.

Practicing a song, I may need to listen to a section of a song several times. I'm not seeing a way to do this.

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 8:05 AM

If your iPad is on iOS 8.4, and assuming that you mean the Music app, then if a song is playing it should show at the bottom of the Music app - tap that to make the song full-screen and you should have a slider directly under the track's artwork ; tap the arrow top left to minimise the track and go back to the track selection screen. Or in Control Centre (swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen) there is a smaller version of the slider on the left-hand side

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2015 8:05 AM in response to ColumbusHarry

If your iPad is on iOS 8.4, and assuming that you mean the Music app, then if a song is playing it should show at the bottom of the Music app - tap that to make the song full-screen and you should have a slider directly under the track's artwork ; tap the arrow top left to minimise the track and go back to the track selection screen. Or in Control Centre (swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen) there is a smaller version of the slider on the left-hand side

Using iTunes on my iPad, how do I start at or replay a section of a playlist song? There is no slider bar that I can find.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.