Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nee iphone6 Apple id

I just got a new iPhone6 two days ago and now I can't sign in with my Apple ID for either App Store, iMessage, or iCloud. I tried network reset and almost all resets ex pet for factory reset which should not have to be done since it's only 2 days old. what can i do?

iPhone 6

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 6:29 AM

5 replies

Aug 1, 2015 6:47 AM in response to Demo

When I go to download a new app I click the "get" button which prompts me to enter my password once I do so the "get" button switches over to the loading circle for about a second or two then switches back to the "get" button. I went into settings>itunes&appstore and tried to sign in there but once I hit sign in the words sign in change from blue to grey then change back to blue. I reset my password already thinking that might have been it.

Aug 1, 2015 6:51 AM in response to Pforanjr

OK, then try this now, Force restart your iPad. You will not lose any data at all. Hold down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Then let go of the buttons and let the iPad start up completely. Then go to Settings>iTunes and App Store>Sign In and try again.

Nee iphone6 Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.