Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where have my music videos gone?

Hi,

I need help!! I have an iPhone 5S and a Retina Macbook Pro (2014) running on Yosemite and iTunes 12.1.2. I recently removed my Beyoncé music videos from my iTunes library as I did not want them to sync with my phone when I was adding the songs from the album onto my phone. Since then, I can not get the videos back into my library and they are not saved on my computer. When I go on the album on the iTunes store, they have a 'Purchased' tab next to them but the songs have a 'Play' tab next to them. However, when I go on purchased content on my phone or my computer, the videos do not appear; as if I have not bought them.

I would really like to be able to add the videos to my phone and access them as if I have spent my money on them - as I have done. I have looked everywhere I can think to look - even my iTunes folder on my computer!

I would also love any advice you've got on whether or not to use iCloud Music Library. This problem seems to have stemmed from the fact I have been using it so I am undecided on whether or not to keep using it.

Please help, thank you,

Isobel

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 9:25 AM

1 reply

Aug 3, 2015 7:59 AM in response to isobelrosaa

Greetings isobelrosaa,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you are not seeing a purchase you made available in iTunes. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Download past purchases from iTunes - Apple Support

1. Sign in with the Apple ID that you used for the original purchase. Use these steps to see which Apple ID you used to download an item.
  2. Check to see if the purchases you're looking for are hidden. If your purchases are hidden, you might not see them even after you follow the steps below. Learn how to unhide purchases.

You may like some information on how iCloud Music Library can work for you.

Add music from your own collection to your Apple Music library - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Take care

Where have my music videos gone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.