Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphoto doesn't upload for photobooklet

When I ordered via iphoto a photobooklet, everything is functioning, except when it's going to start uploading to the store, is stops.

I tried everything. Rebooting, making new internetconnections, checking sharing menu, etc. Can somebody help me. Oh by the way, my system is still Leopard en the version of iphoto is 11.

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 7:48 AM

11 replies

Aug 1, 2015 8:38 AM in response to kanteldenker

If you're in one of the Scandanavian countries see if this method posted by jesper kick might apply to your situation:

jesper koch

Jul 31, 2015 2:22 AM

Re: I can't purchase a photo book in the mac app Photos

in response to mkdk75

I've found, that iCloud Keychain solves the problem for some (including me).

Photos

For some reason (maybe from updates) I was no longer logged into iCloud Keychain. And I don't know why that is nessesary for Photos. ANd it most certainly is not a very helpful error text.

User uploaded file

Aug 1, 2015 9:16 AM in response to dnh1969

Boot into Safe Mode, Mac OS X: Starting up in Safe Mode, and try ordering from there. While in Safe Mode but before ordering the book create a preview PDF file of the book according to this Apple Document, Preview a print project in Photos, iPhoto, or Aperture to avoid issues - Apple Support, and check for missing photos, text, incorrect fonts, etc.. Save the pdf file to compare with the printed copy when it arrives.

iphoto doesn't upload for photobooklet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.