Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need email id for Apple Support

I am writing from West Africa, no support line here in Ghana, tried calling US support but had to wait for 45 minutes before I lost my patience and hung up the phone, my ipad is asking for password that I have forgotten, tried answering security questions but seems like I have forgotten them too, the Laptop it was synced with was dropped down and broke. Only option left is to contact Apple Support and getting it reset

iPad Air, iOS 8.2

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 9:21 AM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2015 9:23 AM in response to simplysunny

If you are asking about the 4-digit passcode to just enter the device, it is not necessary to get Apple's support on that. Just follow the instructions in this support document for a forgotten passcode. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support If this is not what you are referring to then please explain the issue with a little more detail.

Need email id for Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.