Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud was hacked by hacker and now he earase my iPhone 5s please help me to activate my phone

IMEI: *****

ICCID: 8985 5010 0011 8430 5115

iOS: 8.4

My iCloud was hacked by hacker and now he earase my iPhone 5s please help me to activate my phone

This picture show about hacker hack my phone

User uploaded file

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 9:47 AM

15 replies

Aug 1, 2015 3:12 PM in response to Veachlang

Veachlang wrote:

I am in Cambodia and buy iPhone at shop and use for a long time. do you have other ways for help. thank you

There are no other ways, they have to make sure you are the owner of the phone or icloud account and can only do that with original receipt or by you answering some questions. Where you are is not really important to them - the fact that phone is not lost or stolen is the one they have to verify. Copy of original receipt would be proof, but if you got it from small shop it will not work. You best bet is to answer those questions, but it looks like person who hacked it changed those. Otherwise you d be ok by now.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.