Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 won't sync computer not authorized. Have tried all of the fixes and nothing has worked

My work has updated my phone from the 5 to the 6. I have multiple apps on it from different users because it is a work phone. Now using my ITunes ID, I cannot sync with the iTunes. It says that my computer is not authorized. However, the computer is authorized. I have tried the fixes that were posted and no luck. Not understanding why this is going on as my previous iPhone had no problems and my iPad is able to do this as well. Help!!!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 7:45 AM

Hi Ramzoo26,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like iTunes is repeatedly asking to authorize the computer. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

If iTunes repeatedly prompts you to authorize your computer - Apple Support

Deauthorize your computer using iTunes - Apple Support

Authorize your computer in iTunes - Apple Support

Cheers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2015 7:45 AM in response to Ramzoo26

Hi Ramzoo26,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like iTunes is repeatedly asking to authorize the computer. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

If iTunes repeatedly prompts you to authorize your computer - Apple Support

Deauthorize your computer using iTunes - Apple Support

Authorize your computer in iTunes - Apple Support

Cheers

iphone 6 won't sync computer not authorized. Have tried all of the fixes and nothing has worked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.