Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have refunded my emoji in app purchase but where is my money? Apple send me an email that they have refunded back to me.

Apple tells me that they have refunded the money back to in iTunes i last checked but i don't receive the money from apple yet so I'm confusing that when will it take to get my money back or transaction to complete the money comeback to me it costs me 3.99$ without a tax if including the tax it cost me 4.$ something . 😠 wish someone could help me with this 🙂 it worth me more to buy other thing better than this its a scammm...User uploaded file

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 8:40 AM

If you used your account's balance for the purchase it might take a day or two to be added to your balance - you've tried logging out and back into your account to see if your balance goes up ?

1 reply

I have refunded my emoji in app purchase but where is my money? Apple send me an email that they have refunded back to me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.