Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

albums that are purchased in itunes store do not appear in my library, and are not "hidden". How can I recover/reload them?

albums that are purchased in itunes store do not appear in my library, and are not "hidden". How can I recover/reload them?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 9:20 AM

1 reply

Aug 3, 2015 8:06 AM in response to tuck1956

Hey tuck1956,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It seems like you don't see your iTunes Store purchases in your library.

Checking for hidden purchases was a good step. Be sure to follow these steps to find your purchased music in iTunes:

Download past purchases from iTunes

On a Mac or PC

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Click Sign In, and then enter your Apple ID and password.
    User uploaded file
  3. Click your name and select Purchased from the menu.
    User uploaded file
  4. Click "Not in My Library" to view purchased content that isn't on your computer.
    User uploaded file
  5. Scroll to find the item that you want to download.
  6. Click the Download icon User uploaded file in the upper-right corner of the item that you want to download. Your song downloads to your library.
    If a song is already in your library, the Download icon won't appear.

If you've followed this method and don't see your songs, the article above suggests reporting a problem or contacting iTunes Store support:

If you can't find the item that you purchased in the iTunes Store, report a problem with the item. You can report a problem with a purchase made within the last 90 days. If you have a problem with an older purchase, contact iTunes Store support.

Safe Computing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.