Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't buy new nor update ANY apps on appstore on my Iphone

Hi,

I've had this problem a few times before but then it went away quickly, but now I've had this problem for more than a month. I can't buy new apps on appstore. When I press download it just keeps turning w/o doing anything. When I leave the appstore,it says that app is waiting. And I've left it like that for several hours,but nothing happens,it doesn't download it.

And another problem is that I can't update any of my current apps which need to be updated. When I press update,they also just keep turning w/o anything actually happening..

I've closed my iphone many times (and pressed home button and power off button at the same time), taken off the internet and putting it on again. I've logged out of appstore and logged in and nothing helps.

thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 11:25 AM

3 replies

Aug 2, 2015 7:33 AM in response to imobl

hi, thanks for the response, but that is what I did first, to go there. But when I went to the "downloading", the only help it said for my problem is that it might be the wifi connection and that I should turn off my phone. And if theproblem wasn´t solved, I should come here, to the communities. And that is exactly what I did.

So https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ isn´t helping either...

Aug 2, 2015 8:06 AM in response to Belmonie

Hi Belmonie

Given what you have already tried, I suggest resetting your iPhone.

• First, ensure you have a backup of your iPhone - either via iTunes or iCloud.
  • If backing up via iTunes, ensure that you do an encrypted backup (so that your backup includes saved passwords, wi-fi settings, website history and health data). Backups via iCloud are encrypted as standard.

https://www.apple.com/support/iphone/backup/

Then erase all content and settings on your iPhone and restore it from backup:

I can't buy new nor update ANY apps on appstore on my Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.