Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EX HUSBAND GETTING MY TEXT’S

My soon to be ex husband and I had the same cell phone plan until he smashed my iPhone 6+. , I now have an order of protection agents him. I just got a new iPhone 6+ under my name, I have always had my phone connected to my macbook so my texts sync NOW for some reason he is getting my texts. How can I get him off of my apple iTunes, iCloud etc. so this stops? I don’t know if he gets the texts when if i text on my cell, I do know he gets my text from my macbook pro. I REALLY want to avoid starting a new iTunes account.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 12:06 PM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2015 4:57 PM in response to Awildchild77

This Apple forum is designed for iTunes Match and Music related questions. I symptomize with your ordeal and can only advise you to change your Apple ID and password. This is the only means of assuring your privacy. If anyone has an Apple device in their possession that was formerly used by yourself, the problem will persist. It's not a device issue persay, it's an identification issue. Good luck.

EX HUSBAND GETTING MY TEXT’S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.