Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a ipod shuffle and i just put music on it after years of having it and i cant skip songs dont have the headphones that came with it. do i need them to skip songs. i have headphones with a remote but the wont skip on my ipod. PLZ HELP

i have a ipod shuffle third gen and i just put music on it after years of having it and i cant skip songs. i dont have the headphones that came with it do i need the kind that came with it to skip songs. . i have headphones with a remote but the wont skip on my ipod but they skip on everything else. or can you not skip on it... i dont know what to do. i ordered the kind that came with it on amazon because i dont know if i need that kind or what.

iPod shuffle, ipod shuffle thrid gen

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 11:55 AM

1 reply

i have a ipod shuffle and i just put music on it after years of having it and i cant skip songs dont have the headphones that came with it. do i need them to skip songs. i have headphones with a remote but the wont skip on my ipod. PLZ HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.