Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music songs greyed out and are of 'Continuous' length

Hi all,

Some of the songs in Apple Music are greyed out in iTunes on my mac. I already tried the sign out-in etc. but nothing changes. Also, often these greyed out songs, are of 'continuous length', see screenshot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpip7cg074igm2f/Screenshot%202015-08-01%2020.46.36.png ?dl=0

Anybody with a solution?

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 11:47 AM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2015 4:07 AM in response to Coen S

I have only noticed this in my library for tracks which haven't yet been released. I have managed to add at least a couple of albums which are not due for release until Sep / Oct where there may be 1 or 2 previously released singles showing available but all other tracks are greyed out and not playable. I would surmise that these will suddenly become available once the album is released.

It could also be that the tracks were added at the beginning of the Apple Music deployment and the artist has now declined to allow them to be streamed. I had this issue as well but in one instance, deleting the album and then searching for it again and adding it corrected it but the others were removed completely from the Apple Music streaming library...

Apple Music songs greyed out and are of 'Continuous' length

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.