Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my purchased songs have disappeared off my purchased list except for the recent ones

Hi! Last night I wanted to download a song on my iPod 5 (it's updated to the latest version iOS 8.4), (I know, how wrong of me to not purchase the song instead) in the past I have purchased albums off iTunes and when I downloaded the song, I dragged it to the purchased album so it can be in one album and then everything was fine. There was no problem with the song or anything, later that night I wanted to listen to some music and I went to go look through my albums. I noticed that one of the albums I had purchased, there were only 3 of the songs from that album and my first instinct was to go to the iTunes app and just restore it. I go to the app (on my iPod) and I go to my purchased list and saw that most of my purchased songs that I have purchased in the past have disappeared like I've never purchased it before. The second thing I did was to go search the album up in the store so I can go see if I can just restore it there and when it loaded, I was so disappointed, there was no sign of the little cloud with a arrow beside it; there was just a little rectangle that said "$1.29" for every single song on the album. I am completely disappointed. Was it the song I downloaded earlier that night? Is it possible for me to get a refund and have them show purchased on my purchased list again? Thank you for reading my question! 🙂

iPod touch, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 2:22 PM

There are no replies.

All my purchased songs have disappeared off my purchased list except for the recent ones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.