Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders will not sync between my iPhone and iCloud

I have completed the trouble shooting list that is recommended by Apple Support (HT2030520) for getting Reminders to sync between my iPhone 6 and iCloud, but it is still not syncing. I am not sure that any applications are syncing at this time as I know that Notes is also not syncing. I have used Reminders for years between my Mac, iPad and iPhone, but at this time only the mac and iPad can share information through iCloud. I would appreciate advice that will fix this problem.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 3:29 PM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2015 3:42 PM in response to wga

I tried shutting off reminders updates to iCloud and erased the data on my iPhone. When I turned Reminders iCloud updating back on and went into Reminders there was nothing there and I could do nothing (i.e. could not add a reminder). The Reminders screen was blank on the iPhone except for a search field at the top. After posting the above issue to the support community I entered "groceries" in the search field and I could see everything in my grocery list including completed items, but I still could not see the list title or my other lists. I then quit the application and restarted the Reminders application and now all of my lists are there and they are properly updating between my iPhone, Mac and iPad. My Notes are still not updating.

Reminders will not sync between my iPhone and iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.