Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s Problems :(

I have an English iPhone bought in the UK, my recently i have been getting a pop up on my iPhone that i probably havent even had for a year, The problem I'm starting to have is that my iPhone keeps saying there is no usage remaining in my iPhone, I have deleted most of the apps i had along with a few games i could get before, i only have 10 or so apps on my phone and it keeps saying there is no storage left i have like 50 songs left on my phone because i delete the ones i don't like to get back some of my storage, i have nearly got 1,000 photos on my phone but i will have to delete them as soon as i can when i find out how to get photos from my phone onto my dell laptop, I am thinking of getting a new iPhone but im not sure if i should because of the problems with the one i have now?

So my real question is how to i free up more space on my phone and transfer the photos i have on my iPhone onto my laptop???

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

iPhone 4s Problems :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.