Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I seem to have deleted my entire iPhoto library. I've tried to restore using Time Machine which is on, but it's not working. Any ideas? I also thought I had everything backed up to an external hard drive but I can't find the photos in there either.

How to restore iphoto

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 1:53 PM

4 replies

Aug 2, 2015 12:56 AM in response to LarryHN

Hi LarryHN,

When I enter time machine and click on the backup I wish to restore to, the button at the bottom right of the screen saying 'restore' doesn't light up and so I can't click to do the restore. I've never asked a question on these forums before so don't know what info people need. Am happy to answer questions obviously.

I seem to have deleted my entire iPhoto library. I've tried to restore using Time Machine which is on, but it's not working. Any ideas? I also thought I had everything backed up to an external hard drive but I can't find the photos in there either.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.