Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accessing iCloud Drive and accessing "Back Up" on iCloud

I just started using ICloud yesterday and am unfamiliar with using it. I'm not all that tech savvy to begin with and have run into two problems here:

My first problem is that I can't access iCloud Drive when I go to my iCloud account on iCloud.com and, when I access iCloud setting by I going thru my system preferences, the iCloud Drive window is checked but grayed out and there's a "Setting up" notation along side with a swirly wheel beside it. This setting up status has been ongoing for almost 24 hours now and shows no signs of improving. Do any of you guys/ladies have any thoughts on what's going on here and informed suggestions on resolving the problem?

Secondly, I had to reset my iPhone 4s way back on June 24 which meant sending all my stored phone data to iCloud and then trying to reload it back into the iPhone from iCloud. Because I ran out of battery power before all the data could be reloaded, much of the data was not reloaded into my phone. Rather than reloading all that data into my phone, I'd like to retrieve it by way of my MBP, but cant seem to access it when I use the Mac on iCloud. Specifically I can't figure out how to access the data that's stored in Back Up. Is this because iCloud Drive hasn't finished setting up yet or what?

As usual, any help here will be very much appreciated.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 2:28 PM

There are no replies.

Accessing iCloud Drive and accessing "Back Up" on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.