Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad get stuck with the unknow Apple ID after erase all data and setting

yesterday I tried to erase all setting and data from my iPad and after everything done it got stuck on activation screen showing that my iPad is getting stuck with other iCloud account that I have never seen or use before. Actually my iPad has already signed in with my iCloud ID for along time but i don't know why it turn to be some one else iCloud ID after i erased all setting and data.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 6:05 PM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2015 6:08 PM in response to Sopheaktra pheap

If you're the device's original owner, take the device and its original purchase receipt to a physical Apple Store.

If not, but you're able to contact the person who set the lock, send themthis linkand tell them to follow its instructions.

If neither of the above applies, you can't activate the device but may be able to get it refunded. Apple won't remove the lock for anyone other than the original owner(assuming they're alive.)

(131110)

my ipad get stuck with the unknow Apple ID after erase all data and setting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.