Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I unmerge my contacts off another phone

ME and my husbands new phones were having our iCloud's transferred from old device but the guy accidentally put my iCloud on my husbands and vise versa so when I went to delete them off and resign in with the correct iCloud's it asked to merge and I clicked yes not knowing what it was doing so now his recent contacts and everything show up on mine and vise versa how do I fix this

iPhone 6

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 6:19 PM

1 reply

Aug 1, 2015 6:25 PM in response to Jimmysgrl

There is no quick way I'm afraid. You have to delete each individual contact, calendar notice, note, reminder, etc. This is easiest on the icloud account. www.icloud.com. You can select more than one item at a time there with the shift and cmd keys. But you have to be careful not to delete what you want to keep. These are permanent actions.

How do I unmerge my contacts off another phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.