Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot connect to wifi after using VPN, I tried to contact the hotel service representative and they said my IP address is still connected to VPN while my wifi is already off. How do I resolve this issue?

I cannot connect to wifi after using VPN, I tried to contact the hotel service representative and they said my IP address is still connected to VPN while my wifi is already off. How do I resolve this issue?

iPad, iOS 8.3

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 7:37 PM

2 replies

Aug 2, 2015 9:40 PM in response to Briansyddall

I already tried that, bro. Yes, I can get connected to my hotel wifi but I still cannot get online. Sometimes I resolved it by disconnecting and then turning off my iPad for an hour or so but most of the time not until I talk to the hotel's IT who will then call the company providing the wifi who will find my IP saying I'm connected to the VPN. By the way, I'm in China at the moment.

I need to find out how to prevent this from happening.

I am now cautious in using VPN 😕😕😕

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.