Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Notes on iPhone 5

I'm really hoping someone can help... This morning I went to open my notes on my iPhone and they've disappeared. I was using iCloud to sync but for some reason it was turned off last night and nothing is on the cloud 😢

i know this is my fault, I should have set up multiple back ups and emailed a copy of the important ones to myself, I was too reliant on technology but i really need some help to see if there's any way to recover. I haven't backed up to iTunes in a couple months as my MacBook had a corruption and I have to take it back into apple but I know some format of the note would have been backed up then. Problem is that I'm too scared to plug my current phone into iTunes incase it overrides the back ups.

is there any way to view the notes of this back up on my MacBook?

is there any hope in recovering these files?

after my macbook crashed and now this, im honestly not having any luck with apple as it basically overrides any previous backups and iCloud only does latest night so if you don't realize you've lost data straight away you're basically screwed

please HELP

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 6:21 PM

There are no replies.

Lost Notes on iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.