Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No more "Last Import" feature on iPhone Photos app?

As a photographer, the "Last Import" folder on my iPhone 6+'s photos app was CRITICAL. After editing large groups of images, that folder allowed me to easily share all of my post-processed images from one, easy-to-find place on my phone after syncing it with my Macbook.

After migrating my iPhoto library to "Photos" on my Macbook, and re-syncing my ENTIRE photo library to my iPhone (great job Apple, that was a really user-friendly switch 😠) I have completely lost this folder on my phone. Now, all of my edited photos are scattered throughout the "Moments" section of the photos app, making them almost impossible to find, much less share.

My question is, did they discontinue the Last Import feature after making the switch to Photos? Did I do something wrong during my switch and sync? If so, how can I fix it?

If Apple really did discontinue that feature, myself and every other photographer in the world will be absolutely livid.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, Photos app, Last Import

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 9:55 PM

There are no replies.

No more "Last Import" feature on iPhone Photos app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.