Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 6 Display (outer glass) Cracked! Apple will give me only a swap!

Dropped my iPhone from about 2 ft and the screen has spider cracks all over . Lcd still works fine. Everything else is fine. So I go to a apple store and they tell me that there is no screen replacement in India and I need to swap it for a new one at half price.!! Dammn. The phones only 6months old. Why isn't a screen replacement available in india? Can I ship it to US for service? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1, null

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 12:46 AM

7 replies

Aug 2, 2015 6:22 AM in response to sai Satish c s

sai Satish c s wrote:

Why isn't a screen replacement available in india? Can I ship it to US for service? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Only Apple would know why that do not offer screen replacement service in India. If you have a friend or relative in the U.S., you can ship it to them and have them take it to an Apple Store and have the screen replaced. Apple does not accept international shipments.

The iPhone has never had an international warranty. That's why, even though it might first appear to be a good deal to buy a phone in a different country, if often ends up costing more.

IPhone 6 Display (outer glass) Cracked! Apple will give me only a swap!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.