Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook boot up fail after reinstalling Mountain Lion

Hello Community

I've tried everything to fix this problem: Erasing my hard disk and reinstalling, but I keep getting the same problem:

So one day again my macbook did not boot up with yosemite OS X (Btw its happen multiple times before) So I erased, my partition drive to get a clean install, but after the yosemite OS X reinstall (This have never happen the other times) it did not boot up so I thought something happened to the disk. I booted up in recovery mode to give the disk a repair, but that didn't help so maybe it was the Hard Disk not the Parition that needed a repair. The repair did neither not help so I erased the hard disk. That ended up in that I now have the internet recovery HD that my macbook had from factory or what it's called. So I tried, to install the mountain lion that was on and then this happens:

User uploaded file

Then my pc restarts and then this happens:

User uploaded file

And it's just standing like that for hours I have even tried to let it load for a day but it's not going further

Sorry if my english is bad :=)

MacBook Pro, null

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 9:51 PM

There are no replies.

Macbook boot up fail after reinstalling Mountain Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.