Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My audiobooks made it to iBooks, but not to my new iPad. I am using the cloud. All the other books synced. Help need to learn Italian now!

I have purchased several audio books that made the move from music to iBooks on my old iPad. But now I bought a new iPad and they don't appear in"all" or on "audiobooks". The other books all synched. I use the cloud. I feel like I've been robbed. and I need to keep learning Italian.

iPod touch

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 11:40 PM

2 replies

Aug 2, 2015 12:00 AM in response to StephanieMcA

Audiobooks are a one-time only download, they won't show in the cloud for redownloading, you will need to sync them from your computer's iTunes to your new iPad - if you only have them on your old iPad then connect that to your computer's iTunes and do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases to copy them to your computer so that you can then sync them

My audiobooks made it to iBooks, but not to my new iPad. I am using the cloud. All the other books synced. Help need to learn Italian now!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.