Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sending 20-25 photos at a time from iPhone to Mac - best way?

Hi:

there are more than a few queries (and answers) about this type of thing, but I find them so confusing that I thought I'd ask, in the hopes that there's a particular (easy) solution to the problem:

I have about 20-25 photos I took on my iPhone. (Sometimes it's more -- I'm trying to share a "moment" in the photo app).

Normally, I'll just email them, 5 at a time, to myself, and then log on to my email from my Mac, and download them.

I'd like to put them on my Mac (I'll eventually edit them and then use them for a few eBay listings).

So the max. photos that can be sent via e-mail is qty of 5.

I tried using the gmail button here (as evidenced below) but it just times out - maybe there photo files are too large.User uploaded file

Is there another way to move these over to my Mac? (I have a 16GB iPhone) and I don't have iCloud photo sharing turned on - but if I were to do that, iCloud is telling me that I'd have to purchase USD3.99/mo for this and I'd rather avoid that. The only other way to do this that I know is to transfer the photos via charging cord.

Maybe there's an easier way to share a "moment" in the photo app without iCloud or hooking up the phone to the Mac via the cord.

Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 11:24 PM

3 replies

Sending 20-25 photos at a time from iPhone to Mac - best way?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.