Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased albums not showing up in cloud or hidden section.

Title says it all, my purchased albums are not showing up in cloud or hidden section. I'm also unable to re download albums previously purchased albums that i have deleted.

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 5:05 AM

3 replies

Aug 2, 2015 5:16 AM in response to jetlyf

Are the versions of the album that you bought still available in your country's store (rights-holders sometimes remove or replace albums), and you haven't moved countries since buying them ? If they have been removed, or you've moved, you will have to copy them back from your backup of your downloads/library, you won't be able to redownload them the store.

Aug 2, 2015 5:25 AM in response to jetlyf

Are you've only got the one iTunes account, they weren't bought on a different account - they show on that account's purchase history : If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support ? If they were bought on that account, and you've tried logging out and back into it, you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can find why they aren't showing : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Purchased albums not showing up in cloud or hidden section.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.