Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't have an icon on iphone 6 for voice memo - no extras icon either

I have an iPhone 6 - 16GB. I don't have the icon for Voice Memos. I read it's an Extras Icon? I don't have that either. I must've done something to it? I can only get to Voice Memos by swiping and then using the iPhone search. It's then under "Applications". I read something that said you should always do App Updates but it didn't say how. Thank you!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, Need ICON for Voice Memos!

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 5:13 AM

2 replies

Aug 2, 2015 6:55 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Thanks Meg, I will do the reset.. When I see reset I must think Factory - hate those.. It's not under any folder, I only keep 2 rows of icons on each screen.. I didn't have a need to use it till last week, had the phone since October so I don't think it was there.. I would've noticed it making all my icons perfect rows of 2! .. I bought 2 of the iPhone 6's and mine has all these screwy little problems, fingerprints stop working 1- 3 days after I set them, notes disappear, doesn't recognize several different apple cords, thinks they're not Apple and they had me do 2 factory resets 3 days apart.. But because everything's "random, unpredictable, and doesn't replicate in the store", Apple/Store won't replace it.. My boyfriend's is perfect, thank goodness as he DIDN'T want one.. till he got one!

Lori

I don't have an icon on iphone 6 for voice memo - no extras icon either

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.