Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music app merged the letter "I" with "H"

I found this problem around an hour ago. When go to the letter "H" in the music app, I see that the letter "I" doesn't have a seperate column like other letters. It is merged the letter "H". Songs starting with the letter "I" are coming right after the last song of "H" column song without seperation. However, there's a "I" letter at the right side of the screen for the quick navigation. When I press it, music app goes to songs starting with "İ". İ (I with a dot) is a letter in my language which English doesn't have in its alphabet. I've tried to correct the problem, but none of my tryings were successful.

Things I've tried:

• Forcing to music app via double tapping the home button and re-opening it
  • Closing my iPhone and restarting it
  • Rebooting my iPhone via pressing home and power buttons at the same time for a while

I didn't have this problem while I was using iOS 8.1.3. I directly I upgraded the iOS to 8.4 from 8.1.3 a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if I had this problem since I upgraded to iOS 8.4

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4, 64 GB, Gold

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 6:51 AM

5 replies

Aug 3, 2015 4:09 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

I talked them but couldn't get any help. Plus, I got an update. I added a song, starting with letter "I". It divided the "H" column into two but the song was inserted into the correct order of alphabet. I mean that song made my song list be seem like this:

User uploaded file

I don't know what is causing this bug to happen but it's completely a weird one. I hope officials of Apple Inc. see this thread

Music app merged the letter "I" with "H"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.