Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off auto renew subscriptions for magazine?

I have a subscription to Entrepreneur that keeps automatically renewing. I go into "Manage Subscriptions", but the only option is to renew again. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2015 10:59 AM

Now this is obscure to say the least! From > View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

[emphasis is mine]

5. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.

If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, please contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.

If this turns out not to be the case... iTunes Support - Country Selector

I have never seen an issue go further than this... Store Group - Contact Us - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2015 10:59 AM in response to kcmilson

Now this is obscure to say the least! From > View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

[emphasis is mine]

5. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.

If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, please contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.

If this turns out not to be the case... iTunes Support - Country Selector

I have never seen an issue go further than this... Store Group - Contact Us - Apple Support

How to turn off auto renew subscriptions for magazine?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.